Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is a variation recipe from "Mercy". More tomatoes, less sodium...
Make and share this Low Carb Crock Pot Pizza Soup With Diced Tomatoes recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (16 ounce) can crushed tomatoes
- 2 (16 ounce) cans diced tomatoes
- 2 (16 ounce) cans low sodium beef broth
- 1 medium red bell pepper, diced
- 1 small onion, diced
- 2 cups fresh mushrooms
- 1 lb Italian sausage, cooked and drained
- 3 ounces sliced pepperoni
- 1 teaspoon granulated garlic
- 2 teaspoons oregano
- 2 teaspoons italian seasoning
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- Place all ingredients in the crock pot except the cheese. Cook on low 8 hours. Sprinkle mozzarella cheese on each individual serving.
I brought this to work to share with the girls at the office. Everyone loved it! I added a can of black olives split in half.
Amazing!! I followed the recipe to the "t" except I used turkey pepperoni. The only thing I have to say is that it may be low carb, but the sodium count in this recipe is very high. But, otherwise, it was superb!!