Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
This recipe came from Taste of Home's Low-Carb Recipes. I made these strawberries for a dinner party once and they turned out great. You will probably want to make the pudding mixture a little bit ahead of time so that it has firmed up some before you pipe it into the strawberries.
- 18 large fresh strawberries
- 1 cup cold milk
- 1 (1 ounce) package sugar-free instant vanilla pudding mix or 1 (1 ounce) packagevegetarian sugar-free instant vanilla pudding mix
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream, whipped
- 1⁄4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Remove stems from strawberries.
- Cut a deep "X" in the top of each berry.
- Spread berries apart.
- In a bowl, whisk milk and pudding mix for 2 minutes.
- Fold in WHIPPED cream and vanilla extract.
- Pipe or spoon about 5 teaspoons into each berry.
- Chill until serving.