Made this up to put on chicken breasts to make a "mock" chicken parmesan. Loved the results. Can use for pork chops, veggies, etc. Good with sweet potatoes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a shallow dish combine soy flour, salt, pepper, and garlic powder; mix well.
- 2In another shallow dish, mix beaten egg and milk together.
- 3In yet another shallow dish, mix parmesan cheese and parsley.
- 4STEP ONE: Dredge your meat in the soy flour mixture, knocking off all "excess" flour.
- 5STEP TWO: Dunk meat with soy flour mixture on it into the egg mixture, make sure there is egg on the whole thing.
- 6STEP THREE: Roll meat in the parmesan cheese mixture.
- 7Place on a foil covered baking sheet, make sure not to crowd it and place in the oven according to what kind of meat you're cooking.
- 8Chicken breasts--about 20-25 minutes; pork chops--about 30 minutes, depending upon thickness.
- 9Veggies are variable.
Browse Our Top Cooking Mixes Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cooking Mixes Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Low Carb Coating for Pork, Chicken or Veggies, No Pork Rinds
Serving Size: 1 (41 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 123.1
- Calories from Fat 65
- Total Fat 7.3 g
- Saturated Fat 2.9 g
- Cholesterol 64.4 mg
- Sodium 285.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 10.6 g