Prep 20 mins
Cook 15 mins
A cinnamon cracker that is guiltfree!
Make and share this Low Carb Cinnamon Thin Crackers recipe from Food.com.
- 1 cup almond flour
- 2 tablespoons Splenda granular
- 1 egg white
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄8 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon Splenda granular
- 1⁄8 teaspoon cinnamon
- Mix all cracker ingredients well in a small bowl.
- Everything should be moist and the dough should hold together somewhat.
- Put the dough on a well-greased sheet of parchment paper or heavy-duty aluminum foil, about 15x18": it's helpful to crumble the dough mixture and spread the crumbs in a roughly rectangular shape on the foil.
- Cover the dough with a piece of wax paper that's been sprayed with non-stick spray.
- Roll out the dough to about 1/8" thick or slightly thinner; try to get the dough to an even thickness.
- You can also carefully peel up the wax paper and reshape the dough to get it as close to rectangular as possible, about 9x9" square.
- Replace the wax paper and continue rolling until nice and even.
- Peel off the wax paper and use a pizza or ravioli cutter to score the dough into approximately 48 1-inch squares.
- Sprinkle on the topping.
- Lift the foil and set it on the oven rack and bake them at 325º for 10-15 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Check after 10 minutes and if crackers at outer edge are getting pretty brown, remove those and continue baking the rest until golden; use a thin metal spatula to very gently pry the crackers from the foil.
- Break them apart on the score lines and let cool.