A cinnamon cracker that is guiltfree!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup almond flour
- 2 tablespoons Splenda granular
- 1 egg white
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon vanilla
- 1Mix all cracker ingredients well in a small bowl.
- 2Everything should be moist and the dough should hold together somewhat.
- 3Put the dough on a well-greased sheet of parchment paper or heavy-duty aluminum foil, about 15x18": it's helpful to crumble the dough mixture and spread the crumbs in a roughly rectangular shape on the foil.
- 4Cover the dough with a piece of wax paper that's been sprayed with non-stick spray.
- 5Roll out the dough to about 1/8" thick or slightly thinner; try to get the dough to an even thickness.
- 6You can also carefully peel up the wax paper and reshape the dough to get it as close to rectangular as possible, about 9x9" square.
- 7Replace the wax paper and continue rolling until nice and even.
- 8Peel off the wax paper and use a pizza or ravioli cutter to score the dough into approximately 48 1-inch squares.
- 9Sprinkle on the topping.
- 10Lift the foil and set it on the oven rack and bake them at 325º for 10-15 minutes, or until golden brown.
- 11Check after 10 minutes and if crackers at outer edge are getting pretty brown, remove those and continue baking the rest until golden; use a thin metal spatula to very gently pry the crackers from the foil.
- 12Break them apart on the score lines and let cool.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Low Carb Cinnamon Thin Crackers
Serving Size: 1 (3 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1.8
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 28.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 0.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: