Prep 15 mins
Cook 40 mins
Found this recipe on a google search but had to get it out of google's cache because the site was down. Saving here for reference and to see what the nutrition would be. ETA: Finally had a chance to actually make this recipe. It's awful. I'd delete it if I could.
- Melt butter in large microwaveable bowl.
- Add Splenda and vanilla to melted butter, cool slightly.
- Add almond meal, cinnamon and eggs, mix thoroughly.
- Pour into buttered 8" square glass baking pan.
- Bake @ 325 for 40 minutes.
- Once thoroughly cooled, refrigerate.
- Cut into 16 squares and serve.