Prep 10 mins
Cook 3 hrs 30 mins
Low card almond based bread machine bread. Adapted from a white bread recipe.
- 1 cup water
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons butter
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons almond milk
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1 cup soy flour
- 1 cup wheat gluten flour
- 2 tablespoons artificial sweetener (see instructions)
- 2 teaspoons bread machine yeast
- Place room temperature water and wet ingredients into bread machine.
- Add flour and dry ingredients on top (if you are doing a delayed start, place yeast on top of the flour.
- Use 2 tbs sugar (will be consumed by the yeast), alternatively, 2 tbs of splenda.
- Bake bread using white cycle, 1.5 lb loaf, medium crust.