Recipe by killfxx
Every Twice Baked Potato recipe I found was so high in calories having butter and sour cream and bacon. My friend put me on to this idea. These only need to be cooked once but if you have to have the cheese and bacon feel free to add them and bake again.
Directions See How It's Made
- Microwave the potato till tender, about 7-10 minutes.
- Slice in half lengthwise.
- Scoop out the inside, leaving only an inch or so and the skin.
- Mash and mix the middle of the potato with the ranch dressing.
- Spoon it back into the shells.
- If you have to have the cheese and bacon, sprinkle on top and microwave till the cheese is melted.