Recipe by manushag
Chocolatey good and 1/2 the calories of the regular one. Can also be made entirely with sugar or entirely with Splenda.
- 1⁄4 cup dutch process cocoa
- 1⁄3 cup Splenda granular (sugar substitute)
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups nonfat milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix first 4 ingredients together in a medium saucepan.
- Add 1 cup milk and whisk until well blended.
- Turn on stove to medium high and add 1 cup milk.
- Keep stirring until it comes to a boil.
- Boil 1 minute until thickened, turn off heat and add vanilla.
- Divide into 4 or 5 portions and cool.