Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is absolutely delish! Especially when topped with a dollop of fat free Ritz whipped topping. Each serving has 185 calories.
- Combine graham cracker crumbs, butter, cinnamon, and nutmed, and press into 9-inch pie plate.
- Chill in fridge 2 hours before filling.
- For filling, using a mixer, blend ½ cup of milk into cream cheese until very smooth and creamy.
- Gradually add remaining milk until blended.
- Add pudding mix and blend 1 minute – do not overblend.
- Pour into graham cracker crust.
This is very good! I couldn't believe it was low calorie. It helped curve that evening craving.