This is so easy, and can be made on the spur of the moment with what you may have in your pantry already. Tastes very rich, but it is low in calories. Enjoy it!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Break graham crackers into pieces to line (bottom and sides of-) a 9 x 5 loaf pan.
- 2There should be enough remaining crackers to make 2 more layers.
- 3Place one layer of crackers in pan; set remaining crackers aside.
- 4Prepare pudding according to package directions, using 3 cups of milk.
- 5After mixing, work quickly so it doesn't set up.
- 6Pour 1/3 pudding into pan, spreading evenly.
- 7Place layer of graham crackers on top.
- 8Put another 1/3 of pudding, then another layer of crackers.
- 9Top with the last of the pudding.
- 10Cover and chill overnight.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Low Calorie and Very Simple Icebox Cake
Serving Size: 1 (159 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 205.4
- Calories from Fat 54
- Total Fat 6.0 g
- Saturated Fat 3.2 g
- Cholesterol 17.0 mg
- Sodium 934.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 3.1 g
- Protein 6.0 g