Recipe by Charishma_Ramchandani
An excellent low cal vegetarian recipe that was on TV today. It must be my "LUCKY DAY" today! For everyone on a low cal diet, enjoy this recipe!
- 4 tablespoons broccoli or 4 tablespoons cauliflower, chopped
- 4 tablespoons carrots, boiled and chopped
- 4 tablespoons cabbage, chopped
- 4 tablespoons panir, grated
- 2 tablespoons potatoes, boiled and grated
- 1⁄4 teaspoon white pepper powder
- 1 pinch red chili powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 -2 drop sesame oil
- tomatoes, cut in small pieces,for garnishing
- 8 -10 wonton skins (If you dont get these in the market, you can prepare these at home- read on)
Directions See How It's Made
- Put all the veggies, white pepper powder, red chilli powder, salt and sesame oil in a bowl and mix well.
- Stuff this mixture into 8-10 wanton skins, making sure you seal it carefully so that the mixture does not fall out.
- Garnish each with tomato pieces.
- If you dont get the wanton skins in the market, prepare these at home by making a tight dough of all-purpose flour and water.
- Once the dough is made, cut it in circles and then its ready to use.
- Steam these little treats in an idli steamer or a bamboo basket for 3-4 minutes.
- Serve hot with ketchup!