Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This tastes to me like banana cream pie. I use raw honey to sweeten to get the nutrients of the bee pollen, but you can use whatever. Of course, since there's no egg or gelatin in it, it's a bit thin, but if that doesn't bother you, this is a great (and quick) custard-like dessert!
- 1⁄2 cup part-skim ricotta cheese
- 1 banana
- 2 tablespoons plain yogurt (optional) or 2 tablespoons vanilla yogurt (optional)
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon allspice (or other spice, such as cinnamon)
- 1 tablespoon vanilla (optional)
- Mix all ingredients together in a blender.
- Add more or less of certain ingredients to adjust to your tastes. I like to serve this in goblets with a couple blueberries on top or dark chocolate drizzled over the top.