Prep 10 mins
Cook 50 mins
I use light smart balance spread instead of light butter, but recipezaar did not recognize the ingredient (save 2 calories per slice). The nutrition information is also calculated on just "almond milk". The light unsweetened almond milk is half the calories (save 5 calories per piece of pie). When I did my own calculations, this came out to just 117 calories per slice.... That's AWESOME when you figure there's usually 110 calories in just the crust of a piece of pie!!! Plus it's yummy to boot! If you decide to a little extra sweetener (sugar, xylitol...) to boost the sweetness, you have plenty of wiggle room here... But I think it's sweet enough as written.
- 2 cups unsweetened fat-free almond milk
- 3 egg whites
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup oat flour
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1⁄8 teaspoon powdered stevia
- 2 very ripe bananas, sliced
- 1⁄3 cup sweetened flaked coconut
- 4 tablespoons light butter
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- Blend all ingredients together in blender.
- Pour into greased and floured pie pan (no crust).
- Bake 50 minutes at 350.
- Allow to cool before serving.
- Keep refrigerated.