Recipe by Spit In Soup
Best over fresh spinach or other leafy greens, a tortilla wrap or on whole wheat cracker but I even like to eat it from a bowl - YUM. Any grape will work, but purple or black create a more dramatic look.
Top Review by amandamay83
This IS a delicious salad, but I only gave it three stars because I feel the name is a misnomer. The whole "low-cal" notion is based upon 6 servings. I made this today and there is no way that there are 6 servings worth of salad. I made a very normal sandwich today and used a third of it. Using 3 servings as the calculation point, it comes to 456 cals, or 11 points per serving--and that's just the salad, not the bread you're probably going to put it on. So yes, this is absolutely delicious, and I will definitely be making it again, but please keep in mind that, despite the low-fat ingredients, this recipe is NOT low-cal.
- 1 lb cooked chicken breast, chopped
- 4 tablespoons low-fat blue cheese dressing
- 4 tablespoons light sour cream
- 2 tablespoons light mayonnaise
- 3 stalks celery, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon instant minced onion
- 1 tablespoon crumbled blue cheese
- 1 ounce chopped hazelnuts or 1 ounce almonds
- 20 red seedless grapes, cut in half