Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
For the love of latte's!
Make and share this Love Potion Latte #9 (Alcoholic or Not) recipe from Food.com.
- 1 ounce orange syrup or 1 ounce orange liqueur
- 1 ounce hazelnut syrup or 1 ounce hazelnut-flavored liqueur
- 4 ounces hot fresh espresso or 4 ounces strong coffee
- 8 ounces milk
- cocoa powder (to garnish)
- cinnamon (to garnish)
- Pour the syrups into 2 12 oz latte mugs.
- Pour the hot espresso into the mugs.
- Steam the milk until almost doubled in volume.
- Put the frothed milk into the mugs and garnish.
I made the non-alcoholic version and used my own homemade orange syrup. And this produced a wonderful coffee beverage. None of the individual flavors stood out, but rather it was a well-rounded coffee that had a lovely taste and very pleasant aroma that tingled all of my senses. The combo of orange, hazelnut and cinnamon together created a fantastic taste sensation. I loved it! Thanks Annacia! Made for "Please Review My Recipe" tag game.
This is really dreamy, I didn't have orange syrup so I used about 1/8 tsp orange essence with the hazelnut syrup, these 2 flavours really complement each other well & go so nicely with the coffee. A keeper, thanks!