Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
These nuts are so full of flavor. They are addicting. :) Great for holiday gifts as well.
Make and share this Lou's Nuts recipe from Food.com.
- 3 cups mixed nuts
- 2 1⁄2 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 375 degree F.
- Melt butter.
- Toss with the rest of the ingredients.
- Bake on cookie sheet for 10 minutes.
- Store in airtight container.
Just used regular cocktail peanuts. Used about 4 cups for the amount of butter. Would use a little bit less butter next time! Only problem I had with this recipe... was that I couldn't stop eating them!! ;) Thanks Queen uh Cuisine!! :)