Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
I called this Lot to love cause I truly think there's a lot to love about this dish. It is totally healthy and might I add completely delish oh yeah and so simple. I couldn't believe how yummy and easy this was. I LOVE ARTICHOKES..... My husband and I decided next time we are going to grill up some scallops to add to this. I hope you like it too. This recipe is from Everyday Food magazine May 2008.
- coarse salt and pepper
- 12 ounces linguine
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1⁄2 cup finely grated parmesan cheese (fresh not that canned junk)
- 1 (14 ounce) can artichoke hearts, quartered and drained (or 1 10 oz pack of frozen thawed and quartered)
- 1 cup grape tomatoes (or cherry)
- 1 cup fresh parsley
- In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook pasta to al dente. Reserve 1/2 cup pasta water; drain pasta and return to pot. add butter, 1/4 cup parmesan, and 1/4 cup pasta water; toss to combine.
- Add artichokes, tomatoes, parsley and if necessary remaining pasta water to create a thin sauce that coats pasta; season with salt and pepper. Top with remaining parmesan. Serve immediately.