Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Prepare this the night before. This is what I drink after my long runs...15-20 miles. Great recovery drink, which should contain a 4:1 carbs to protein ratio.
- 12 almonds, chopped finely
- 1 small banana, ripe
- 1⁄2 cup blueberries
- 1⁄2 cup strawberry, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup low-fat vanilla yogurt
- 1⁄2 cup skim milk
- Place all ingredients in a blender, and blend on high.
- Chill in refrigerator overnight.
- Drink slowly, alternating with a lot of water as a part of your post-run recovery routine.