This is just a delicious marinade. It comes from the cookbook 'Pacific Fresh' which is one of my favorite cookbooks. You can find bottled chili sauce near cocktail sauce in the market. I grilled this and served it with red potatoes done on the grill and a green salad. I hope you enjoy it!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (2 1/2-3 lb) london broil beef, about 2 inches thick
- 1Place steak in a large ziploc bag.
- 2Mix remaining ingredients together and pour over steak.
- 3Seal bag and refrigerate for 2-3 hours turning occasionally.
- 4Remove from fridge about 20-30 minutes before you are going to grill it.
- 5Brush a little olive oil on your grill rack and preheat the grill.
- 6Remove steak from marinade. Reserve a little of the marinade to brush on the steak while cooking.
- 7Grill, turning as needed and brushing with the reserved marinade until done to your liking.
- 8Mine took about 20 minutes for medium rare.
- 9Let stand 10 minutes and then slice thinly against the grain of the meat.
- 10Serve and enjoy!
Browse Our Top Steak Recipes
Nutritional Facts for London Broil With Chili Marinade
Serving Size: 1 (229 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 317.4
- Calories from Fat 122
- Total Fat 13.6 g
- Saturated Fat 5.6 g
- Cholesterol 122.8 mg
- Sodium 548.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.6 g
- Protein 40.5 g