Prep 1 hr
Cook 20 mins
I get special requests to make these. I always double the recipe. Enjoy!
- 1 cup crunchy peanut butter
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup flaked coconut
- 2 cups Rice Krispies
- 2 cups chocolate chips
- 1⁄2 paraffin wax block
- In large bowl, mix peanut butter, powdered sugar, melted butter, coconut and rice crispies.
- Shape mixture into logs, place on cookie sheet and chill.
- In double boiler, melt and stir chocolate chips and parawax.
- Dip/Roll logs in chocolate, placing back on wax paper. (using 2 forks works well).
- Chill and Serve.
these are good darlene said danny brought back from kearney ne in 1972 didnt use coconut thanks for posting these