I pulled this out of a magazine some time ago. Just found it and know why I kept it. I love the ingredients.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3/4 cup light mayonnaise
- zest lime and lemon, 1/4 teaspoon
- 1 1/2 teaspoons of lime juice and lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt and pepper
- 1Citrus Mayonnaise:.
- 2Combine mayonnaise, zest and juice, kosher salt, and pepper in a small bowl until blended.
- 4Cook bacon in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat until crisp.
- 5Drain on paper towels.
- 6While bacon is cooking, heat broiler.
- 7Place bread slices on a baking sheet and place under broiler until first side is lightly toasted, turning sheet pan as bread toasts.
- 8Turn slices over to toast other sides.
- 9In a medium bowl, combine lobster meat and 3 tablespoons citrus mayonnaise on one side of bread slices.
- 10In medium bowl, combine lobster, 3 tablespoon citrus mayonnaise, and kosher salt.
- 11Spread remaining mayonnaise on one side of bread slices.
- 12Place 4 lettuce leaves on mayonnaise side of 4 bread slices.
- 13Top with lobster.
- 14Place a second bread slice, mayonnaise side up, on top lobster, gently pressing down.
- 15Top with remaining lettuce leaves, 2 tomato slices, 2 strips bacon, and remaining 4 bread slices, mayonnaise side down.
- 16Press sandwiches together.
- 17Cut in sandwiches and serve.
Browse Our Top < 30 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lobster BLT Club
Serving Size: 1 (337 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 671.7
- Calories from Fat 272
- Total Fat 30.2 g
- Saturated Fat 6.8 g
- Cholesterol 253.3 mg
- Sodium 1648.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 62.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.2 g
- Sugars 5.1 g
- Protein 35.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
salt and pepper
boston lettuce leaves