Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Delicious tingly adult drink. Chill time is 2 hours.
- 1⁄2 cup fresh orange juice
- 1⁄2 cup prepared sweet-and-sour mix
- 1⁄2 cup tequila
- 1⁄2 cup triple sec
- 2 cups Sprite
- Add first four ingredients to a pitcher or large bowl; stir to combine; chill for 2 hours.
- Right before ready to serve, add Sprite; stir to combine.
- Serve in ice-filled glasses.
This is a very tangy, fruity, bubbly drink that went over like gangbusters at my best friend's bachelorette party. Didn't have a strong alcohol taste which makes it very dangerous. You just keep drinking them and before you know it, your sloshed. Great drink, thanks.
This is a very good drink. I did not change anything in it. I thought it would have a stronger tequila taste than it did but it didn't. I will definitely be making this drink again. It's a very refreshing drink.