Recipe by Puffykins :)
I searched here for a recipe for a "loaded baked potato salad", but I am WORLD'S WORST at actually FOLLOWING any recipe, so I looked at all of the ones here & just made my own! LoL
- 4 -5 baking potatoes, peeled, washed & cubed (I used russets)
- vegetable oil (to coat the potatoes)
- garlic salt (to taste)
- 3⁄4-1 cup sour cream
- 3⁄4-1 cup mayonnaise (or Miracle Whip)
- 5 -6 pieces bacon (cooked crisp & chopped) or 1⁄4-1⁄2 cup bacon bits
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 cup chives, chopped
- 2 tablespoons green onions, chopped
- 1⁄2-1 cup shredded cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Coat potato cubes in oil & seasonings. Place in baking pan & bake for 35-45 minutes (until done). Cool potato cubes.
- Mix sour cream & mayonnaise in a large bowl. Add bacon pieces, chives & green onions to mixture & combine.
- Fold together potato cubes & sour cream mixture.
- Add shredded cheese.
- Garnish w/ additional cheese, chives & bacon pieces, if desired.