Prep 1 hr
Cook 2 hrs
My mom loves to make doggie treats. One of her friend makes these dog cake for her dog and last Gigi's birthday, she made these cake for me.
- Chop up liver and get it into food processor to make liver paste.
- Separate the white and yolk of eggs and whisk white.
- Add yolk and garlic ground to 1 and mix.
- Add flour and mix bit by bit to 3.
- Fold whisked white into 4.
- Run 5 into mold.
- Light the oven and set it at 180~200 degrees. Bake 40 minutes.
I haven't made this, and probably won't unless I can think of something instead of Garlic. Dogs really shouldn't eat garlic. Very small doeses occasionally wouldnt hurt them, but too much can lead to problems. Just an FYI