For appetizers or for lunch! From Kraft's web site.
Make and share this Little Reubens recipe from Food.com.
- 2 (8 ounce) cans refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 1 cup sauerkraut, rinsed and patted dry
- 1 (16 ounce) package Little Smokies sausages (for lunch) or 2 (8 count) packages hot dogs (for lunch)
- 1 cup thousand island dressing
- 1 teaspoon prepared horseradish (or to taste)
- Unroll dough into 16 triangles; cut each triangle lengthwise into thirds and place one Little Smokey on each piece; If using hot dogs, leave dough in original size and place one hot dogs on each crescent roll.
- Place 1 tbsp.(for hot dogs) or 1/2 tablespoons (for Smokies) sauerkraut around meat, and roll up --ending with point of triangle. Place on ungreased cookie sheet; Bake at 375° for 12 minutes or until golden brown.
- Mix dressing and horseradish; Serve as dipping sauce.