Prep 15 mins
Cook 12 mins
For appetizers or for lunch! From Kraft's web site.
Make and share this Little Reubens recipe from Food.com.
- 2 (8 ounce) cans refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 1 cup sauerkraut, rinsed and patted dry
- 1 (16 ounce) package Little Smokies sausages (for lunch) or 2 (8 count) packages hot dogs (for lunch)
- 1 cup thousand island dressing
- 1 teaspoon prepared horseradish (or to taste)
- Unroll dough into 16 triangles; cut each triangle lengthwise into thirds and place one Little Smokey on each piece; If using hot dogs, leave dough in original size and place one hot dogs on each crescent roll.
- Place 1 tbsp.(for hot dogs) or 1/2 tablespoons (for Smokies) sauerkraut around meat, and roll up --ending with point of triangle. Place on ungreased cookie sheet; Bake at 375° for 12 minutes or until golden brown.
- Mix dressing and horseradish; Serve as dipping sauce.
I made these as a quick lunch yesterday. They were such a great change from the normal pigs in a blanket we have. Chad loved them! We both loved the mixture of thousand island and horseradish! Thanks for a great recipe!
fantastic!! i love making mini pigs in a blanket and this is a nice change of pace. used the garlic butter flavored crescents but kept everything else exactly the same. served for dd's bday party and everyone loved them! thanks for sharing!
Quite simple to make and very tasty. Enjoyed by all. Thanks for sharing!