Recipe by Charishma_Ramchandani
This is from the Thursday magazine's special feature by Monika Seth titled "Meal in a glass"! Chef's tip: To freeze bananas, choose the black ones that you would normally throw out because they are the sweetest and most full-flavoured. Frozen ripe bananas are also great sliced on ice cream/yogurt!
- 175 g fresh strawberries
- 175 ml unsweetened apple juice
- 100 g frozen unsweetened raspberries
- 1 frozen banana, sliced
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine everything in a blender and process until smooth.
- If you combine a good diet with low-fat smoothies and regular exercise, you'll reap the benefits!
- Drink this smoothie often.
- It is almost fat-free and the raspberries replace the potassium you lose when you work out.