Prep 4 mins
Cook 4 mins
This is my own invention. You can make it as hot or mild as you like, I make mine medium. You can use the chicken salad on greens if you wish!
- 12 1⁄2 ounces canned chicken, breast
- 1⁄4 cup light blue cheese dressing
- 1⁄8 cup chopped celery
- 1⁄8 cup lowfat mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 3 tablespoons hot sauce
- 1⁄2 cup Coleslaw, mixture (pre-packaged)
- 2 (10 inch) whole wheat tortillas
- in medium bowl, add chicken, blue cheese, celery, cheese, hot sauce, and cole slaw and mix well.
- if mixture is too dry, add more dressing or hot sauce to taste.
- add to tortillas and wrap up.