1/4 Photos of Lisbon Steak Recipe
Lavender Lynn's Note:
This recipe is from Global Recipes.com
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Over medium heat, melt butter in a 12 inch skillet.
- 2Fry the steaks turning them over after 2 minutes or so.
- 3You do not want to overcook them at this point. They will finish cooking later.
- 4Add the cream and mushrooms to the steaks and cook for 5 minutes.
- 5Add the brandy and pepper and simmer over low heat.
- 6Simmer steaks for 5 to 10 minutes.
- 7Serve with mashed potatoes.
Browse Our Top Steak Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Steak Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lisbon Steak Recipe
Serving Size: 1 (354 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 495.1
- Calories from Fat 449
- Total Fat 49.9 g
- Saturated Fat 31.0 g
- Cholesterol 178.3 mg
- Sodium 89.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 1.0 g
- Protein 4.2 g