Recipe by Cameron's Mom
This is a great item to have around Easter or other special spring occassions. If you want to be really traditional use Ligonberries instead of raspberry.
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 cup pecans (ground)
- 1⁄2 cup butter (softened)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon (ground)
- 2⁄3 cup preserves (ligonberry or Raspberry)
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 375.
- Mix all ingredients except or preserves with a spoon until crumbly.
- Press 2/3 of the mixture into the bottom of an ungreased SQUARE pan (9x9x2).
- Spread with preserves then sprinkle on the remaining crumbly mixture, gently press into the preserves.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool completely, about 1 hour.
- For 48 bars, cut into 8 rows by 6 rows.