Recipe by Dancer^
Wait until you try this exceptional pasta dish. This is what my husband always wants me to make. This is also a great company pasta. It is so simple to make that it is unbelievable!
Top Review by Cheryl Baptista
I had a small chunk of smoked salamon and wanted to make something quick for dinner, so I decided to try this recipe. I made a small change, though, and used alfredo sauce. It was quick, easy and wonderful. Thanks
- 1 (8 ounce) packageuncooked linguine (If using as a first course dish, use 1 1/2 ounces pasta per person.)
- 2 -3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 -3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh ground pepper, to taste
- 2 tablespoons kosher salt or 2 tablespoons sea salt
- 6 -8 ounces lightly smoked salmon, cut into bite-size chunks
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook linguine pasta according to package directions to al dente; drain and return to pan to keep warm.
- Toss pasta with butter, olive oil, pepper, and salt.
- Place pasta in individual plates.
- Place smoked salmon chunks in an attractive design on top of the pasta.
- Serve and enjoy!