Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
From TOH Simple & Delicious July/Aug 2009.
Make and share this Linguine Pesto With Italian Chicken Strips recipe from Food.com.
- 8 ounces linguine, uncooked
- 1 (6 ounce) packageready to use grilled italian chicken strips
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 3⁄4 cup frozen corn, thawed
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) jarprepared pesto sauce
- 1⁄4 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 1⁄4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- Cook linguine according to package directions; drain.
- Add the chicken, cheese, corn, pesto, bread crumbs, red pepper flakes and pepper. Toss to coat.
This dish was easy to make, My husband loved it,( he is Italian) and loves anything pasta. Although he is not crazy about pesto sauce, this dish he loved as well as I.