Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
Great tasting and budget friendly!
- 1 (16 ounce) package linguine
- 2 cups fully cooked ham, cut into strips
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 3 cups frozen peas
- 1 1⁄2 cups shredded parmesan cheese
- 1⁄3 cup heavy whipping cream
- cook linguine according to package directions.
- In a large skillet saute ham in butter for 3 minutes.
- Add peas; heat through.
- Drain linguine;toss with ham mixture,parmesan cheese and cream.
- Serve immediately.
Boy, this sure is quick and easy meal and a great way to use up left over ham. Plus I always have most of the ingredients on hand too. I used sweet peas. Lovely dish, pj in illinois. Thank for sharing.