Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is a quick recipe from my niece in Ohio. It is really easy to make and serves 4.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 (15 ounce) can kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 (15 ounce) can low-sodium low-fat chicken broth
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 (6 ounce) can tomato paste
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cumin
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- In a large non-stick saucepan, brown the ground beef until it.
- is no longer pink. Drain off any excess fat. Add the remaining.
- ingredients and bring to a boil. Lower the heat and simmer for.
- 10 minutes.