Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
I love avocados, and of course guacamole. One day I was craving guacamole and came up with this super quick and easy way to make it. You can double the recipe to make more. You can also add cilantro and garlic if you'd like; I typically eat it just as I have written. Also, it is great right away, you don't have to chill it first to get the flavors to meld together.
- 1 avocado
- 1⁄2 lemon juice (or lime)
- 1 -2 tablespoon Pace Picante Sauce (I use the mild Thick and Chuncky)
- Peel the avocado, remove the pit and cut avocado into cubes. Place these cubes in a medium sized bowl.
- Squeeze 1/2 lemon over the avocado chunks.
- Add salsa to the avocados and mix ingredients together until desired consistency (I like mine a little chunky, but you can mash it up).
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve with chips or use as a condiment on Mexican food.