Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
Make and share this Limoncello White Chocolate Mousse recipe from Food.com.
- 150 g white chocolate, broken
- 2 teaspoons gelatin
- 1⁄4 cup hot water
- 1 whole egg
- 1 egg yolk
- 3 tablespoons limoncello
- 250 ml cream
- Dissolve the gelatine in the hot water.
- Melt the chocolate in a bowl over a pan of Simmering water.
- Prepare the gelatine.
- Put the egg and egg yolk in a bowl over a pan of simmering water and whisk until the mix is thick and creamy and holds a tail. Too long and the eggs will scramble.
- Add the melted chocolate, the softened gelatine and the Limoncello to the beaten egg and mix well.
- Lightly whisk the cream and fold into the mixture.
- Pour into 6 espresso cups and chill until set - about an hour.
- Serve with a shot of Limoncello.