Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
cool and refreshing...You can double this recipe or save half of the vanilla pudding for another time..I usually buy my pudding in bulk at an area Amish store..
- 4 cups milk
- 1⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 3 ounces vanilla instant pudding mix, halved
- 1⁄4 cup lime juice
- 4 scoops lime sherbet
- In bowl of electric mixer or blender or food processor.
- Combine 1/4 cup of the milk with the sugar.
- Blend in remaining milk.add 1/2 of small 3 oz box of pudding and beat till smooth.
- Blend in lime juice.
- Pour into glasses --
- Float a scoop of lime sherbert on top.