Recipe by grandma2969
cool and refreshing...You can double this recipe or save half of the vanilla pudding for another time..I usually buy my pudding in bulk at an area Amish store..
- 4 cups milk
- 1⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 3 ounces vanilla instant pudding mix, halved
- 1⁄4 cup lime juice
- 4 scoops lime sherbet
Directions See How It's Made
- In bowl of electric mixer or blender or food processor.
- Combine 1/4 cup of the milk with the sugar.
- Blend in remaining milk.add 1/2 of small 3 oz box of pudding and beat till smooth.
- Blend in lime juice.
- Pour into glasses --
- Float a scoop of lime sherbert on top.