Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
I especially like this recipe because its very quick to make, with few ingredients and taste super with a salad plate.This recipe came from the 1984 Seaforth community Hospital cook book.
- 1 package limes or 1 package lemon Jell-O gelatin, in
- 1 1⁄2 cups boiling water
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 4 tablespoons prepared horseradish
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄2 cup heavy cream, whipped
- Dissolve Jello Powder in 1 1/2 cups boiling water.
- Chill until set.
- Fold in mayonnaise, horseradish, salt, paprika and whipped cream.
- Chill well.