Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
I absolutely love this recipe! We made this last year for our annual Cinco De Mayo party and we couldn't keep em coming fast enough!
- 1 (6 ounce) can frozen limeade concentrate
- 2⁄3 cup rum
- 2 1⁄2-3 cups ice cubes
- 10 ounces red frozen raspberries
- 10 ounces strawberries, sliced
- In a blender combine limeade and rum. Cover and blend until smooth.
- With blender still going, add ice cubes, one at a time, until slushy.
- For raspberry or strawberry daiquiri's, prepare as above except use half of a 6 ounce frozen limeade concentrate. Add one (10 ounce) package frozen red raspberries or sliced strawberries.