Prep 10 mins
Cook 2 hrs
Individual sized desserts for an extra elegant presentation! From Family Circle....
- 1 teaspoon lime zest, freshly grated
- 1⁄4 cup lime juice, freshly-squeezed (approx 2 large limes)
- 2 tablespoons lime gelatin
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 12 mini graham cracker tart crusts
- additional whipped cream (to garnish)
- additoinal lime zest (to garnish)
- Combine lime zest, juice, gelatin, and 1/4 cup COLD water in a small saucepan. Heat over med heat until gelatin is dissolved, stirring, about 3 minutes.
- Pour heavy cream into a second large bowl. Beat with an electric mixer until med-stiff peaks form. Whisk by hand to stiff peaks.
- Add sweetened condensed milk gelatin mixture; beat until well combined. Fold in whipped cream ans then divide evenly among prepared crusts. Refrigerate at least 2 hours or until firm. Garnish with additional whipped cream and lime zest if desired.
- To remove mini pies from their foil holders, press lightly on the bottom.