Recipe by Darlene Summers
These are really good little pizzas for the kids to make. I have made these since my girls were growing up and they loved them--even when they were teens.
- 1⁄2 lb Italian sausage
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 garlic clove (minced)
- 1 (10 count) package refrigerated biscuits
- 1 (14 ounce) jar pizza sauce
- 4 ounces mozzarella cheese (shredded)
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese (grated)
Directions See How It's Made
- Brown the sausage and drain fat.
- Add oregano and garlic to sausage.
- Flatten each biscuit on a greased cookie sheet, leaving a rim on biscuits.
- Fill with pizza sauce and sausage.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake at 425° for about 10 minutes, or until cheese melts and is browning.