Prep 3 mins
Cook 0 mins
Easy! From Garden Greens. Half the mayonnaise was replaced with plain yogurt. The salad dressing tastes best if prepared at least one hour in advance of serving.
- 78.07 ml mayonnaise
- 78.07 ml plain nonfat yogurt
- 29.58 ml milk or 29.58 ml heavy cream
- 29.58 ml sugar or 29.58 ml turbinado sugar or 14.79 ml jaggery
- 9.85 ml curry powder, to taste (depending on the spiciness)
- 4.92 ml Worcestershire sauce
- Combine all ingredients in jar with tight fitting lid and shake well.
- Refrigerate until ready to use.
- Shake dressing well before serving.
- FYI: If the dressing is too thick, thin with a little bit more milk or water to desired consistency.
YUM, what a nice different type of dressing. I liked the thick consistency and bold curry taste. It was lovely with a goats cheese salad. <br/>Thank you so much for sharing this keeper with us, CG!<br/>Made and reviewed for Veggie Swap #61 August 2013.