Prep 10 mins
Cook 50 mins
lighter version of Charlotte J's blueberry fool
- 1⁄2 cup light margarine
- 1 cup Splenda granular, sugar substitute
- 3⁄4 cup Egg Beaters egg substitute
- 1 cup fat free sour cream
- 2 cups flour, sifted
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 cups blueberries, floured (just enough to coat berries)
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup walnuts
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- confectioners' sugar
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- In a bowl, cream butter until light and fluffy.
- Beat in sugar.
- Beat in eggs one at a time, beating until batter is smooth after each addition.
- Stir in sour cream.
- Stir in flour, baking soda, salt and vanilla.
- Beat until smooth, then fold in blueberries.
- Spread half of the batter into a greased 9X13 baking pan.
- In another bowl mix brown sugar, nuts and cinnamon.
- Sprinkle over batter in the baking pan.
- Spread remaining batter over the top.
- Bake 40 to 45 minutes.
- Sprinkle top with confectioner's sugar.