Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is best if you let it sit overnight in the refrigerator. You can use light mayo if you'd like. I don't like it, so I use regular mayo and it's just a small amount. You can also use this as a dip if you thin it a bit with skim milk. I'm going to try using minced fresh garlic instead of garlic powder next time I make this. Note: Serving size is approximately 2 tablespoons.
- 118.29 ml blue cheese, crumbled
- 170.09 g fat free Greek yogurt, plain
- 14.79 ml mayonnaise
- 14.79 ml lemon juice (fresh is best)
- 14.79 ml white wine vinegar
- 0.59 ml garlic powder
- pepper, freshly ground
- In a small bowl, mash together the blue cheese and yogurt with a fork.
- Stir in mayonnaise, lemon juice, vinegar, and garlic powder until well blended.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
So good! I absolutely love blue cheese dressing, and don't care for the ones that add all kinds of unnecessary ingredients. This one is perfect! Thanks for posting, made for PAC 2012