Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Sounds a bit bizaar but very enjoyable. This is great for football and kids gatherings
Make and share this Light & Creamy Bacon Dip recipe from Food.com.
- Spoon the yogurt onto several layers of heavy-duty paper towels, spreading to 1/2-inch thickness.
- Cover yogurt with additional paper towels, and let stand 5 minutes.
- Scrape into a bowl using a rubber spatula.
- Stir in mayonnaise and next 5 ingredients (mayonnaise through garlic).
- Cover and chill.
- Serve with tortilla chips.