Recipe by Tish
Sounds a bit bizaar but very enjoyable. This is great for football and kids gatherings
- 2 (8 ounce) cartons plain fat-free yogurt
- 6 tablespoons light mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup minced green onion
- 1⁄4 cup low fat bacon bits (such as Hormel)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon paprika
- 8 drops hot sauce
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 4 ounces low-fat baked corn tortilla chips (about 24 chips)
Directions See How It's Made
- Spoon the yogurt onto several layers of heavy-duty paper towels, spreading to 1/2-inch thickness.
- Cover yogurt with additional paper towels, and let stand 5 minutes.
- Scrape into a bowl using a rubber spatula.
- Stir in mayonnaise and next 5 ingredients (mayonnaise through garlic).
- Cover and chill.
- Serve with tortilla chips.