Prep 0 mins
Cook 5 mins
Ok, so I was craving for the Spinach with Lemon Stir Fry in a restaurant one day and despite my friend's attempt at explaining what I wanted. The chef came back with his version of how spinanch should be done. Not too bad so here's the copycat. I was thinking of substituting cream with milk and flour. Wonder if it works as well...
- 500 g spinach
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon light cream (may increase if preferred)
- 1 tablespoon cheese, grated (may increase if preferred)
- lemon juice (may increase if preferred)
- onion, chopped finely (optional)
- Heat oil. Add onions.
- Add spinach.
- Add lemon juice and cream when spinanch is cooked, followed by cheese. Stir briskly to mix and serve.