Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
A nutritious way to start your day. (This recipe is from the cookbook "How It All Vegan".)
- 354.88 ml flour
- 177.44 ml natural bran
- 9.85 ml baking powder
- 59.14 ml artificial sweetener
- 14.79 ml oil
- 158.51 ml soymilk
- 354.88 ml applesauce
- 4.92 ml vanilla extract
- 1 banana
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, stir together the flour, bran, and baking powder.
- In a blender or food processor, blend the sweetener, oil, milk, applesauce, vanilla, and banana.
- Add this to the flour mixture and stir together until"just mixed".
- Scoop into lightly oiled muffin tins and bae for 20-30 minutes (use a for to see if done).