Recipe by jovigirl
This is another recipe I've found through a Pillsbury pamphlet that sounds good but I haven't tried yet... Sounds good for a Summer evening.
- 1 (16 ounce) package coleslaw mix
- 2 cups small fresh broccoli florets
- 1⁄4 cup sliced green onion
- 3⁄4 cup purchased fat-free Italian salad dressing
- 1⁄4 cup orange marmalade
- 1⁄4 teaspoon celery seed
- 1 (11 ounce) can mandarin orange segments, drained
Directions See How It's Made
- In large bowl, combine coleslaw blend, broccoli and onions. Stir gently to mnix well.
- In small bowl, combine dressing, marmalade and celery seed; blend well. Pour over coleslaw mixture; toss to coat. Add mandarin orange segments; toss gently. Cover and refrigerate at least 2 hours before serving.