Recipe by jonesies
Make a "magical" birthday treat; tie colorful narrow ribbon around each individual licorice twist for an extra-festive party look. Or several licorice twists together for a party favor.
- 6 ounces almond bark, chopped
- 24 licorice twists (like Twizzlers)
- candy sprinkles (or other small candy decorations)
Directions See How It's Made
- Place candy coating in 2 cup microwavable measuring cup.
- Microwave uncovered on high for 1 to 1 1/2 minutes, stirring every 15 seconds, until melted.
- Dip half of each licorice twist into melted candy coating.
- Sprinkle with candy decorations.
- Place on waxed paper and let stand about 20 minutes or until coating is firm.