Recipe by Dienia B.
My Mother-in-law's recipe. These ingredients are just guessing since Libby doesn't measure. She just cooks it and I'm trying to write her recipes down for her family. These are made with the tops of her spring onions.
Top Review by teresas
Wow! Are these delicious. A simple recipe but so filling. I loved the butter flavor. I made as posted and was surprised how creamy they were. I didn't miss the milk. Thanks for posting. :)
- 1⁄2 cup green onion top (not the white part of the scallion)
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 6 eggs
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Sauté the green onion tops in butter until wilted.
- Add the whole eggs to the pan over medium heat and stir them until scrambled.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- She doesn't scramble them before she puts them in pan; this makes a denser scrambled egg and seems to make a big difference to my husband.