Recipe by macaila
QUICK AND EASY AND FULL OF THOUGHT...GREAT FOR HOLIDAYS AND COMPANY IN GENERAL...GUARANTEEED TO PLEASE... I HAVE BEEN TOLD THAT THIS RECIPE IS SIMILAR TO A BETTY CROCKER ORIGINAL...IT IS A LITTLE SOMETHING I CONCOCTED...LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK
- 14 ounces sweetened condensed milk
- 12 ounces semi-sweet chocolate chips (my personal favorite is to replace 1/2 or even the whole amount of choc. chips with peanutbutter chi)
- 1 ounce unsweetened baking chocolate (I prefer to grate it)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon cocoa
- nuts (add nuts or simply top with nuts. Use your own preference in deciding what kind) (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Either line a casserole dish or any form of kithen container desired with foil-or- grease the bottom and sides of a baking pan with butter.
- In a saucepan slowly let chocolate chips or substitute chips melt along with the condensed milk.
- Then add baking chocolate as well as the cocoa and vanilla extract.
- Make sure that you stir your mixture constantly.
- Once the mixture appears to have a nice united consistency add nuts if you have chosen to.
- Then pour the mixture into the pan or container that you have prepared and spread it as even as possible.
- If you have decided on this presentation top with nuts.
- Nuts or no nuts your fudge is ready for refridgeration.
- Dismiss to referidgerator for no less than 2 hours.
- Note: Firmness will determine when your candies are done.
- When firm cut and serve.